Wednesday 11 February 2009

Micro Fiction - 55 Word stories - An attempt

Add to Google Reader or Homepage


Accident
(Word Count - 54 Theme – Cheating)



Under the water-lorry, the old man is lying with his head broken. The wheat bag he carried is torn and wheat is strewn, some soaked in blood. A young boy collects the non-stained wheat-grains. The lady cries, “You promised to live and support us till he grows up. You cheated me….”

*************************


Cheater
(Word Count – 54 Theme – Cheating)


“Cheater-cock! You said you won’t arrest our man but you did!”



“Cool! Had I not done it, I will be thrown out. Your man is safe. We will make sure that investigation stagnates and drag time. In fact, I am not cheating you but my people” having said thus he hung the phone.

********************


Valentine’s Day Gift
(Word count – 54 Theme – Cheating)



I wish to gift my wife, on this Valentine’s Day. She is so caring, from my shirt’s button to shoe’s lace; she never complain but take pride in serving me. So, I am at this mall where young ones gather. There I saw our neighborhood boy and my wife drinking cola from same bottle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tax Terrorism - How far is it true?

If you or me, a common man or citizen of the country, whose tax is deducted at source failed to file returns, we are taken to task. It even ...